Sunday Morning.

I didn't sleep for the whole night. There's a lot of things lingering in this head that I'd need a little help in digging a nice deep grave to bury half of them. I haven't posted a new entry for quite sometime. It shows how much I'm running out of ideas to write but hey, there's a fact that caught me a little while to give a thought to and it goes like this ;

"Don't tell your problems to people, 20% might concern but 80% are glad you have them".

What are the odds of helping yourself out?We can't give counts on it, can we?

You need real people to assist. Emotional turbulence may occur in every way, in many aspects, caused by the world that you're sucked into, your own world but forever since only human can give concern and be confessed to is the reality. Everybody is someone and as for me now this is the one of the genuine facts that I may well hold on to. I'm totally against the percentage given because there's the word trust, not always to be shown but more on been given gradually for the benefit of avoiding the internal sufferings. Don't be afraid to tell because life changes, real friends don't.

p.s : --Flashing lights to bring you back from who you’re running with, but I know you know now.



p.s.s : Life changes, real friends don't - quoted by Izham Ismail.


3 komen:

Wonderesstess Crustaceus sp. said...

I like the way u think =)
Tak ramai orang fikir camni skarang.

Khairulaiman Adzhar said...

aku xtau english ko gempak cam ni..keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Pemikiran kau memang jarang ditemui..Teruskan beb, gua always akan jadi pembaca yang setia..Dah boleh jadi cikgu english gua nie..:)

Post a Comment