Batman : Gotham Knight.



I've been spending my holiday on movies and this is one of my favourite cartoons now, if you generally characterize it as a cartoon but a proper movie would be my preference, an anime film, or should I say merely injustice to call it a cartoon. You can witness how Batman gone from a novice into the much more buff Dark Knight transition. You'll begin to understand how a hero really can endure such cut and bruises without aggrievance. I think I'm too obsessed with the film but I'm in awe much not because of the actions or the Batmobile's thrust but the scripts and tenacity of the background music enthusiasts in making the movie epic. One of the dialogues in Batman : Gotham Knight ;

Cultist: Hey, Bat, when you're flying, what the city look like from up on high?
Batman: It looks dirty.

Cultist is one of the beggars who lives down in the city drainage system. As for him now, that's where the safest place he can be, below the city soil, free from the evil deeds and immorality.

Previously, actually I think I have over analysed Batman : Dark Knight (much because of The Joker's dialogues and its plots) and this anime that comes from the hands of Japanese top anime talents (I've heard the initial ideas of creating the hero too came from Japan comics!) is just too excellent and gives you the storyline of the Gotham City hero's origin. Eventhough it is just an anime it is still magnificent and gives you the meaning of eye orgasm (how wrong is this term?) through its six interlocking films in a single watch especially with the drawings and visualisation of the Gotham City itself. It is well conceived by the Japanese visionaries. It's pure class and a must watch for genuine Mr. Wayne's fans.

(Mind you it's not the same class as Avatar but at least the plot's much better than the blue monsters'. I wonder why Avatar's the highest grossing film of all time.OK, let's not overhype this but it's worth to watch!)



Six breathtaking interlocking films inside.



One of Hans Zimmer's brilliant pieces.

p.s : The Dark Knight pawns Spiderman in any day. I'm sure Spiderman is hanging somewhere around envyingly while waiting for The Dark Knight sequel to hit the cinemas in the future.

p.s.s : Above all, or am I truly just the only one who's late on this?

0 komen:

Post a Comment