Chance.

Dated back in 29th May 2009,

“Sometimes you feel good. Sometimes you feel bad. It’s just simple as that to describe the norm of this life.

I feel that I'm rich because there's no use to spend more than I should. I feel that I'm poor because I think I'm lack of advice.

I'm such a talisman for my team because there's no one-man glory. Yet, a talisman needs all the teammate's courage to be in a match-winning side.

I'm an educated man because I read book just enough. Somehow I feel I'm dumb as a man can be knowing myself lack of actions compared to the knowledge gathered within.

I made right decisions to set the path but I have myself to blame not to look in front while walking straight to the path I chose.

I have enough faces to look at as they are such important persons to me, but I haven’t got enough love for them as I let love fade away for the wrong sides.

I always aim for the sky because it makes me feel high in spirit. I always seek for the stars but never get myself shine as a gem of a man I should be.

Somehow I tell myself there's nothing wrong being imperfect. There's way above right being ordinary.

But I always tell myself you are not that perfect. There's nothing wrong being ordinary unless you do hard-fought battle to keep yourself survive. I've kept myself awake with these words and I will end up contented closing these eyes telling myself "you are everything you are. You are someone to the world regardless the flaw you have. Just put some more effort to where you've left yourself behind."

Now it’s good to have a good rest. It’s good to give myself a chance for tomorrow."


(Teks diambil daripada ruangan nota Facebook. Pada waktu tersebut penulisan pada Facebook adalah nukilan secara spontan, cubaan menghunus kata pada medium berbeza).

0 komen:

Post a Comment