Wreck.

After such a long time I haven’t logged on to Myspace (OK.Talking about Myspace I know you’re going to say it’s a lame social networking website where the users are just gonna stop connecting only at “hello” and “hye” but hey, teenagers have their own self-conflict and soul searching period. By having Myspace account, it contributes much to that aspect, one of them. It’s hard to find true friends on the net but certainly there are genuine ones. In fact in my own experience I have met some!) I have just realized that I’ve blogged since I was in matriculation.

That was the time I felt like the world was against me in any bend. Pessimistic and such an ignorant individual. Below are one of the posts that I wrote. It’s not wonderful but somehow I am pleased to have the courage to write this on my own when I was not feeling well that time!

Dated back in 19 January 2007,

“Life's so often cruel. When you feel that nothing helps you escape this. Ignored. Bored. Blend with the sense of helplessness coming in every way. Coldplay's songs won’t help me either. Too many times I listened to them just to soothe the whirlwind within. Leg aching like there's no day left on the field, the place for the victorious me. Sitting in front of the pond of KLCC. Looking life what it will be. So many happy faces left me wondering will the day they are having now is the day for me to grasp. Chapters left for me to read. What’s written in the book can never be erased, and somehow the book itself is like a teacher that forces me to read until the end. It guarantees me nothing and ended me saying, life's just so cruel.”

I wonder what kind of emotional wreck I was to write this. The kind of “My life’s a wreck, and you knew it straight from this face,” undertone lingering in the head, maybe. Or “I am really emotionally upset, a wreck.”

Farewell to those days.

Smile and instead of crap monologues I’ll just use ‘wreck’ to make myself feel better. For instance, win some, lose some and wreck some. Hah. Now it feels better.

Lastly, sitting in front of the pond of KLCC? Aha. Seriously, no comment. You have this kind of moment, don’t you?


(Teks dari Myspace di atas telah dikekalkan keasliannya untuk rujukan tentang sebarang perubahan pada diri daripada aspek penulisan.)

2 komen:

pijo said...

yo, Ayman! Saya tag blog anda ke dalam blogroll saya. Blog anda bagus! Teruskan bergundah gulana! Saya suka!

Ayman Albakri said...

pijo?ni abg pijo kuantan ke?haha.

Post a Comment